- Hello, I'm Yeseul 예슬.
- I've been in the U.S.A. for about a year.
- I'd like to have !!!!female!!!! friends who can exchange languages and cultures.
(I hope we can do Skype or phone call to practice English and Korean!)
- I was majoring in Korean literature, so I'd be a good Korean partner :)
* Don't send just 'Hi', I don't know what to reply.
* I wouldn't reply if you seemed not even to read my profile.
I'm a Korean native speaker and living in the US currently. I'd like to practice my English more, and I'm willing to help you to learn Korean/Korean culture.
I'm NOT interested in K-pop at all, so you may want to find the other if you want to talk about K-pop and K-pop stars. Talking about cultural differences, food, science, Christianity, or any kind of intellectual conversation will be welcome!
Please feel free to message me.
I study Chinese and Korean history in the EALC department at Harvard. I read and write Japanese, but I need to resume my spoken Japanese practice. If there's anyone who is fluent in Japanese, but would like to learn either English or Korean, please let me know. The best format would be, I think, to speak with each other on Skype on a regular basis. My email address is the following. feel free to drop me a note, if you find this interesting!
Hello, Nice to meet you. I'm Kai form Korea. I live in US. I am struggling to learn English but I like to make conversation with people. If you want to know Korean, I can help you. Message me if you don't mind. Have a good day!